West London Crematorium

Built for the General Cemetery Company in 1938 at the south-western end of the Cemetery. The Rt Hon. Thomas Jeeves Horder (1871-1955), Chairman of the Cremation Society, officially opened the crematorium in 1939. West London was one of seven crematoria to open that year.
St Marylebone Crematorium

Opened in 1937. Due to local government reorganisation, the cemetery was managed by the Metropolitan Borough of St Marylebone.
South London Crematorium

The crematorium was opened in 1936 on the site of Streatham Park Cemetery, Our chapel can accommodate larger funerals.
Southwest Middlesex Crematorium

Opened on october 6th 1954 when the Rt. Rev. Cyril Eastaugh, Bishop of Kensington, dedicated the chapels and Gardens of Remembrance.
Putney Vale Crematorium

The crematorium was established in 1938. We have two contrasting chapels provided for cremation services. West chapel is a typical Church of England styled chapel with high beamed ceilings and ornate woodwork. The capacity of the chapel is 80 including some standing at the back of the chapel.
Mortlake Crematorium

The crematorium was licensed in 1936 under the Mortlake Crematorium Act 1936, thereby becoming the first to be established under its own Act of Parliament. The building was designed by Douglas Barton, an employee of the Hammersmith Metropolitan Borough Council.
Kingston Crematorium

1952 a brick Crematorium was built, with landscaping around the building completed in 1958. Throughout the cemetery are mature trees including various exotic species, and the cemetery has a war memorial.
Hendon Crematorium

The Cemetery was originally developed in the Abney Park Cemetery Company Ltd and opened in 1899. The Crematorium was added in 1922, built within the cloisters that adjoined the chapel.
Golders Green Crematorium

The crematorium and Mausoleum was the first crematorium to be opened in London, and one of the oldest crematoria in Britain. The land for the crematorium was purchased in 1900, costing £6,000, and the Crematorium was opened in 1902 by Sir Henry Thompson.
Breakspear Crematorium

Established in 1957 on land given to Hillingdon Council by a local farmer, this site used to be much smaller, consisting of a traditional chapel and the original surrounding grounds. In 1972, a second, more modern chapel was built and, gradually, the grounds have grown to their current size of more than 26 acres.