Choose a crematorium
near you

See what bearers are available in your area.
Crematorium and Cemetery is set in beautiful grounds and provides a peaceful, tranquil place of remembrance.
Established in 1932, with the first cremation taking place on 13th August 1932.
Opened in 1963 and is situated within the grounds of Slough Cemetery.
Opened in 2006, offering a quiet and rural setting for the people of West Berkshire.
Crematorium opened in 2019 and benefits from a beautiful natural settings.
Opened in 2019 and is situated in the heart of Buckinghamshire countryside in a quiet meadow in the Vale of Aylesbury.
Opened in 1966, and is set in the beautiful countryside of the Chiltern Hills.
The crematorium is on the western boundary of the new city of Milton Keynes.
Basingstoke Crematorium opened in June 1998.
The Park Crematorium opened in July 1960 the Crematorium. Today it is operated and maintained by Rushmoor Borough Council.
Opened in 1958, it is on the lower slopes of Portsdown Hill. It is owned by a Joint Committee representing the City of Portsmouth and the Boroughs of Fareham, Havant and Gosport.
built in 1973 by the council in Bassett Green.
Established in 1957 on land given to Hillingdon Council by a local farmer, this site used to be much smaller, consisting of a traditional chapel and the original surrounding grounds. In 1972, a second, more modern chapel was built and, gradually, the grounds have grown to their current size of more than 26 acres.
The crematorium and Mausoleum was the first crematorium to be opened in London, and one of the oldest crematoria in Britain. The land for the crematorium was purchased in 1900, costing £6,000, and the Crematorium was opened in 1902 by Sir Henry Thompson.
The Cemetery was originally developed in the Abney Park Cemetery Company Ltd and opened in 1899. The Crematorium was added in 1922, built within the cloisters that adjoined the chapel.
1952 a brick Crematorium was built, with landscaping around the building completed in 1958. Throughout the cemetery are mature trees including various exotic species, and the cemetery has a war memorial.
The crematorium was licensed in 1936 under the Mortlake Crematorium Act 1936, thereby becoming the first to be established under its own Act of Parliament. The building was designed by Douglas Barton, an employee of the Hammersmith Metropolitan Borough Council.
The crematorium was established in 1938. We have two contrasting chapels provided for cremation services. West chapel is a typical Church of England styled chapel with high beamed ceilings and ornate woodwork. The capacity of the chapel is 80 including some standing at the back of the chapel.
Opened on october 6th 1954 when the Rt. Rev. Cyril Eastaugh, Bishop of Kensington, dedicated the chapels and Gardens of Remembrance.
The crematorium was opened in 1936 on the site of Streatham Park Cemetery, Our chapel can accommodate larger funerals.